Friday, September 6, 2019

Bios Asus Eee Pc Flare






Save any work you have open and then restart your eee pc. press "f2" repeatedly when you first see the asus logo. if windows begins loading, you missed the limited window of time for accessing bios, so wait until windows finishes booting and then try again.. I forgot my bios password how to ground or reset the bios chip-set in my net book, asus eee pc seashell series. there is no jumper and if i unplug the cmos battery and plug it, the password is still there.it is a start up password..i cant operate my net book because of the password..i cant remember my password..please help me. thanks. This video is an update to one i posted nearly two years ago. i follow the same process as i did then and update to the latest version of the eeepc 1005ha bios (at the time of posting, that.





Balcon Nouakchott


Balcon nouakchott



Rog strix geforce